How do I find my company EIN / SS4?


When you formed your business, you also applied for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) with the IRS. If you cannot find it, below are a few ways you can retrieve it:

  • Reference the original notice issued by the IRS when you received your EIN or call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line at 800-829-4933.
  • If you used it to open a bank account or get a license, contact these organizations and they should be able to retrieve your number.
  • Find an old tax return. Your EIN should be on it.
  • For more information:
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.