ScaleFactor payroll makes it easy to process your payment for your salary and hourly workers.
Four easy steps to payroll approval:
- Submit Employee Hours
- Submit any outstanding adjustment requests
- We’ll alert you if the payroll is over 75% of your bank balance
- Provide a final approval (optional)
1. Submit Employee Hours
If you have hourly employees, a request for employee hours will appear after your previous payroll run. Upload a CSV or PDF containing employee hours worked and their hourly rate.
2. ScaleFactor collects any outstanding payroll adjustment requests
Select Payroll->Adjustments to access the payroll adjustment request view. Any adjustment requests submitted through the period will be collected 2 or 4 days before payroll is issued. The pending requests will be moved to complete once payroll has been issued. Provide as much detail as possible for adjustment requests to ensure accurate and timely processing.
3. ScaleFactor will alert you if the payroll exceeds 75% of your bank balance
If your payroll is 75% or more of the default bank account.
4. Approve the payroll and we will finalize the processing (Optional)
An optional final approval step can be made available. Payroll disapproval must be made by 5pm CT 2 days before your pay date.