ScaleFactor payroll makes it easy to process your recurring contractor payments.
Four easy steps to payroll approval:
- Submit contractor hours
- Submit contractor pay adjustments
- We’ll alert you if the payroll is over 75% of your bank balance
- Provide a final approval (optional)
1. Submit Contractor Hours
A request for contractor hours will appear in your Home feed 2 or 4 days (depending on your payroll float timing) before your payroll run. Upload a CSV or PDF containing contractor hours worked and their hourly rate.
2. ScaleFactor collects any outstanding payroll adjustment requests
Select Payroll->Adjustments from the side navigation pane to access the payroll adjustment request view. Any adjustment requests submitted through the period will be collected 2 or 4 days before payroll is issued. The pending requests will be moved to complete once payroll has been issued. Provide as much detail as possible for adjustment requests to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Add an independent contractor
- Make a contractor inactive
- Convert contractor to employee
3. ScaleFactor will alert you if the contractor payments will exceed 75% of your bank balance
If your payroll is 75% or more of the default bank account, you will be notified by a task in your Home feed and an email. Respond to the task in your Home feed to let us know how we should proceed.
4. Approve the contractor payments and we will finalize the processing (Optional)
An optional final approval step can be made available. Payment disapproval must be made by 5pm CT two days before your pay date.
We’ll take it from here and ensure all your contractor payments and adjustments are processed accurately!
If you have questions or need additional assistance, submit a support request.