Once a bill is submitted, please allow a minimum of five business days for the bill pay process to be completed. Payment can be scheduled in as soon as two business days for any bill you've approved.
Bill Pay Process (in Business Days)
- Day 1: Customer submits bill
- Day 2 - 3: Bill is ready for approval
- Day 3: Customer approves bill
- Day 4: Bill is scheduled (for next business day or later)
- Day 5: Earliest the payment can be sent out
To maximize your cash flow, ScaleFactor software will recommend the scheduled payment date based on the due date and method of payment. When you are approving the bill, you can change the payment date in the bill review screen if you'd like to pay it sooner or later.
Timeline for vendor payments
- For vendors set up to receive ePayment via ACH:
- Under $5,000: Allow 2 business days from the Pay On date for the payment to be received by the vendor:
- Over $5,000: Allow 4 business days from the Pay On date for the payment to be received by the vendor:
- For vendors only set up to receive physical checks:
- Checks are mailed on the scheduled payment date. Standard USPS delivery times apply. Vendors can expect to receive the check payment typically within 4-6 business days from the Pay On date: